It seems like babies go through equipment and toys faster than you can buy them, but when you need it, you need it! Here are what we are using and loving right now:
1. Phil and Ted Lobster Chair- I love this! We have it hooked onto the table right now so that he can sit with us as a family for dinner, but I really love it for restaurants. He sits so well and we don't have to sit in the nasty old highchair. Its also really small so it doesn't block the aisle at restaurants.
2. Activity Table- Banks would play with this for an hour. He can actually stand (pretty much holding on for dear life) and play by himself. Considering standing is his favorite position, this is a winner.
3. OXO spoons- I have tried several baby spoons and these are hands down my favorite. They are the perfect shape and size and the food doesn't get caught down in them like other spoons.
4. OXO wipe dispenser- Ok, so I am a fan of OXO products...actually kinda obsessed. This is a must-have, for real. Every baby needs to use wipes so why are we all using the hideous "pampers" box over and over? Every other baby product have its own special container...so why not wipes? Well this is easy to refill and so easy to use.
5. Melissa and Doug Stackable Rings- This is Banks' favorite toy right now, he loves them! I know every baby has their favorites, and this is his. When we visited Kathryn and Caleb Wilson had a set of rings that Banks loved, and now he has some, too!
6. Sleep Sacks- Banks sleeps in a sleep sack every night. I know its not required, but I feel bad that I sleep with a blanket and he doesn't...so this is my solution. It keeps him warm in the winter and then when the AC is on, I think he will still like to use them. It made the transition from the swaddle easier, too. Eleanor is our favorite brand, but Banks has the Sozo one below and I think its so cute.
7. Playtex Sippy Cup- I don't know the specific name of it, but this is the sippy that works best for Banks. We have tried lots of them and this is his favorite. It says 12+ on the label, I am assuming because of the straw, but we've been using it for about a month.
8. Robeez- I love these little shoes because they are soft and flexible, but he is still wearing a shoe. They are perfect for the non-walker.
9. Chew Beads- I wish I was the woman that invented these. They are a necklace that mama wears and its safe for baby to chew on. Banks loves them, I just need to remember to wear them more often!
10. Baby Bjorn Carrier- This is Banks happy place. You put him in it and he kicks and squeals like the happiest baby on the planet. As he gets bigger its a bit of a work out for me, but so worth it. I can go anywhere and he is happy as a clam the whole time.
Any other mama out there with some of their favorites!?!










0 comments:
Post a Comment