Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day

One day we will be taking graduation pictures and these two will smile perfectly for the camera...well today is not the day.   Trying to take a picture of the two of them is harder than you would think!  We had a little memorial day photo shoot with their red, white, and blue. I'd like to say these are the outtakes, but this is the best we got, ha!





Both my sister and I had off memorial day, and its rare for us both to have the day off, so we took advantage of it.  We had a little slumber party the night before and then took the kids to Chick Fil A for lunch the next day.  Blakely LOVES the playset and Banks loves to watch her. 


It was so cute, Blakely was busy playing and I put Banks up to the glass.  When she saw him she got so excited and needed to come say "hi!"  So glad they love each other!

Also its important to note that Banks now eats his own kid's meal at Chick Fil A...yes, four grilled nuggets and the whole thing of fruit (minus apples).  He's a growing boy!

Happy Memorial Day!  
I am thankful for our troops and all they do to keep us free!  

0 comments: