Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Its that time again...

I have come to the realization that I have a problem... I take an insane amount of pictures on my phone.  These are precious pictures though...ones that I want to remember.  Nothing meaningful of course, just day to day life in the Cogdill house.  And if that's not what this blog is about, I don't know what is :)

I am going to try to do this about every other week, so here goes....iPhone dump time!

I need a catchy name for it, I will be working on that. 


This man loves his trike!  He loves anything that "goes" and he can drive.  He is ALL boy without a doubt!


I kiss these cheeks 100x a day, I will never get sick of it...maybe he will, but I never will ;)


Bath time fun!

An attempt at a photo shoot with these two, they are a mess, a cute one, but a mess! 


Uncle Matt was put in charge of watching these two wild ones while the rest of us ordered at a restaurant, he did a pretty good job given the circumstances, haha. 



This is what makes him happy these days..."walking." 


My three very cute lunch dates!


We went out on a date while Lauren and Richard watched the kiddos...of course they all had a blast!  We had been watching the kids early that day while L and R were at a wedding, and if you look closely you can see Blakely is wearing a Clemson Tshirt.  She took a bath in the dog bowl so we had to change her and that's all we had that fit...haha!  Her Carolina fan parents were too excited, haha. 


Sweet smiles at lunch after church


The kid loves pickles, must take after me :)


Banks moved up to the big boy carseat this month. Despite how it looks in this picture, he is still rear facing.  He loves his new seat and looking out the window!



When I went to vote last week we took the trike, made waiting in line much more bearable!


Banks found this little chair at walmart, so cute!  I didn't buy it, but maybe I should have!



My two favorite boys after lunch at Brueggers


He has become fascinated with grass.  Every time I set him down in it he just gets mesmerized and of course tries to eat it. 


Nothing better than taking a joy ride in your car on a sunny day!  By the way that's chocolate ice cream on his shirt from Jason's Deli...and yes, he loved it. 


Sportin' another creation from GG...I loved this little canoe, so cute!


This picture cracked me up because his feet look absolutely huge, haha!


He looooves mandarin oranges, so worth the mess!



His new favorite word is "uh oh" and we hear it literally 1000x a day.  Everything is an "uh oh"- dropping his cup, pulling out his paci, blocks falling over, dropping food, etc.  I think he purposely does things just so he can say "uh oh" haha.  We heard it over and over playing with these stacking blocks!  Its a sweet sound :)


Yep, daddy is crazy...those are his work socks.  Its a good thing Banks plays along with all of his crazy or daddy would be sad!


We had a fun little cookout with all of our friends last week!  I am pretty sad looking at this picture knowing that two of these girls are moving!!! Don't leave us!


We went to the pool in our neighborhood this weekend and of course it was a success.  Slightly cold, but Banks didn't notice!


LOVES the water!


Hanging out at the park with daddy on a beautiful Charleston day!


This is our progress with crawling...yea, I guess that's one way to do it...

The whole crawling process is making him VERY mad and its wearing us and GG out! He is very upset he cannot move yet, we're sorry too buddy!


See that little tear in his eye?  Yea, that's another "I can't crawl yet" meltdown. I keep telling myself, "this too shall pass" but I am ready for my super sweet, happy boy back!  If any other moms went through this and can relate, I would appreciate any and all suggestions :)


We will finish with a picture with some of my favorite people!  Emma and Stephen came down for the weekend and we were so happy to see them!  We miss you two, come back!

1 comments:

Christine {Our Traveling Nest} said...

Adorable pictures! I bet Banks will be crawling soon! It seemed like it just clicked for Eliza over night and now we can't keep our eyes off of her! Love his little tricycle and car-- looks like he loves them too!