Tuesday, October 28, 2014

34 Weeks, Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights from this week:

How far along? 34 Weeks (almost...we round up, right?)

Size of the baby?  19-22 inches, 4.9 lbs- the size of a pineapple (That is according to my "What To Expect" app on my phone) according to my doctor he is measuring big.  I am getting an extra ultrasound in a week to check his growth.  Walker it would be really great on your mama if you weren't like 9 lbs...thanks!

Maternity Clothes? Mostly all maternity clothes at this point

Gender? Sweet baby boy!

Movement? Lots of movement, still very active at night.  He is getting hiccups at least once a day now.  He is big and rollin' around in there and I love to watch my stomach move all around!

Sleep?  It is hit or miss to be honest.  Several nights I have woken up at 3-4am and can't go back to sleep, super annoying.  Other nights it is great and I sleep through.  I do usually get up once to pee, but not every night.

Cravings? Cereal, salad, and sweets

Symptoms?  So at this point with Banks I was already getting pretty swollen (mostly my feet), but THANK GOODNESS I have not had that issue yet.  Maybe it was the heat with him, but this go 'round I can still wear my rings, my shoes, etc.  I have had mild heartburn (need to remember to take meds) and I am overall a tiny bit uncomfortable.  For the most part I have been getting around pretty good. I am so so so grateful that I feel great because I want to give Banks 100% right now as I soak in the last weeks of him being my only!

What I miss?  Regular clothes

Milestones? The end is in sight!

What I am nervous about?  I need to get Walker's nursery finished! We worked this weekend and got his crib in the right position, his bedding on, etc.  My mom and I also made his pillow for his rocker.  I still need a few baby items as well as make his art work for over his crib.  Its coming together slowly!  
I am also starting to get nervous about being a mother to two.  Some days I feel like Banks takes 110%, how am I going to add a needy newborn to the mix?  This has been a constant in my prayers lately.

What I'm excited about?  Just excited to know that this Christmas we will be a family of four.  I know it will be crazy and we will be tired, but I'm just so excited.  I am mostly excited for Banks to meet his brother!  Its starting to get real!

 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!