Friday, October 31, 2014

BOO at the ZOO

This was our first year attending Boo at the Zoo at Riverbanks Zoo.  We LOVE the zoo so I figured what is better than going to your favorite place all dressed up?!?


Banks was a studly Top Gun pilot this year :)


He thought he looked pretty cute in his glasses, I agree!






Arriving at the zoo!


Katy Ellis and Blakely were the cutest scarecrows!





Yaya was able to come, too!


Trick or Treat!


All the animals were still out which was very fun!





So there was a "foam party" and I was very opposed to letting Banks get in.  You can see how long that lasted...and of course, he LOVED IT.  He was running around and letting it pour all over his head.  He was a soapy mess, but seeing his happiness was worth it :)




Our whole group, Happy Halloween!


Mini corn maze for the little ones :)


Love these three!




Banks thought riding the "choo choo" in the dark with all the lights was amazing.  He is mildly obsessed with choo choos right now! 


We had a BLAST at Boo at the Zoo and I am so glad we went!  I don't think the kids could have had more fun anywhere.  We will be making it an annual tradition for sure!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously cannot handle the front porch pictures!!! I have never seen such cuteness. Oh my soul!