Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Brothers Meet

I had obviously been waiting for this moment since the moment I found out we would be having two boys.  Banks had a fairly good understanding of Walker and what would be happening (I thought).  Well after I had Walker really the only thing I wanted was to see my other boy.  I so desperately wanted the four of us to be together.  Well just a few short hours (maybe 2) after Walker was born Banks came up to the hospital to meet him!


Banks was totally excited to meet him. It was the sweetest thing ever....ever!  I was so proud of him!



All I was thinking was some one pinch me!  Never been more happy. 


Our family of FOUR!


Banks is so sweet with Walker...and he continues to be now.  He has been the BEST big brother!  He has not once been jealous or acted out because of Walker.  He loves him and brings him his paci, gives him kisses, just so sweet.  I am so, so thankful for this. 


Big met Walker, too :)



Watching Walker in the nursery!


This was Banks' second visit, the next day to the hospital to see us. 


Kisses for little brother!


Opening his gift from baby brother Walker (it was a dinosaur). 


Big brother/little brother shirts!  Thanks GG!



His "big brother" medal!


Crazy we now have two boys, cannot wait to see their friendship develop!  SO SO thankful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big brother medal...I have no words!!! That is the sweetest thing. Love this post!