It is hard to believe that our first year in preschool is almost over. To say that they have had a positive experience would be an understatement! Banks has thrived and grown in ways I didn't know he was capable of! Its just two mornings a week, but it was time well spent!
This week I had the honor of attending his end of the year preschool program. All the 2K classes performed several songs for us including:
Wheels on the Bus
Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee
Fire Truck Song
Praise Him!
This Little Light of Mine
Banks and Blakely were VERY into the hand motions and singing, not shy one bit!
Banks did get a little restless and put his finger in his buddy Brayden's ear one time...woops!
So proud of these kids!
Waiting to head to "Pastries for Parents"
I love these season where we can get away with matching them and they think its awesome. I have a feeling Banks will be hating this idea before Blakely will!
Pretty mama and our favorite three year old!
Fakest smile in the world haha! Still love it!
They served HUGE muffins! Of course Banks wanted a muffin (one of his favorite foods) and he ate the WHOLE thing before Blakely took her second bite. He is one fierce eatin' machine.
Notice Banks muffin...GONE. Blakely, just picking at the top.
What muffin?
One of Banks' best friends in his class (and his mama, Baylis, is one of my good friends :) John Thompson.
Gotta love these little monsters.
Mama's boy.
Banks and Blakely had the BEST teachers this year, Miss Robin and Miss Stephanie. They made their year super special and super memorable. They went above and beyond to love our little ones and I cannot thank them enough for making this year such a success. We will miss them SO much!
We visited the book fair and the art gallery before we left. They were so proud of their art work!
What a year this year has been. I was so nervous on the front end, but in reality it was so great for them. They have run to preschool each time with a huge smile on their face. They have adored their classmates and their teachers. 2K rocked!

0 comments:
Post a Comment