Monday, May 18, 2015

Walker 5 Months

Walker you are FIVE months old! 


Biggest change this month is you are a ROLY POLY!  You roll all over the place!  I often find you 10 feet away from your play mat and sometimes I find you on your tummy.  I think you like tummy time now that you get to choose when it happens. 



You are SMILEY!  You love to smile all the time and especially laugh at your big bro.  You think pretty much anything he does is funny.  You also will belly laugh at daddy, he loves to be silly with you. 


I don't know what you weigh, but I think you've grown a lot!  You have been eating rice cereal or oatmeal (mostly oatmeal) almost everyday.  You still get up once a night to nurse sometime between 2-5am.  If thats the worst you do, I can deal with that. 

Your schedule:

7am: Wake and nurse
8:00 Usually I try to do oatmeal here, but it doesn't always happen (insert hungry toddler who has to have second breakfast)
8:30 Nap
10:00 wake and nurse
11:30 Nap
1:00 wake and nurse 
2:30 Nap
4:00 wake and nurse
5:00 Oatmeal here again or for the first time if I don't get to it in AM
7:00 PJs, nurse, and night night
2-5am one nighttime feeding and right back to bed

You take about 5oz in your bottles when I am at work.  



You are wearing usually 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. 

You LOVE people and love to be held, talked to, sung to, etc.  You also love to rough house!  You are starting to really love holding toys and playing on your playmat.  Everything goes to your mouth. 


You coo and make all kinds of fun noises.  You love the exersaucer, play mat, and bjorn bouncer with the toy bar right now.  You also just love the opportunity to roll around on the floor.


You have become a tummy sleeper this month!  You LOVE it and it does look super cozy!  You are ALL over your crib.  You roll all around all night.  You go to sleep away for naps and bedtime.  You don't cry at all going down for bedtime, but usually for naps you fuss about 5 minutes, sometimes less, sometimes more.  I think its just your pattern. 


You have an extremely content, happy disposition! 


You have your hands and your feet in your mouth constantly.  You have discovered your toes and you think they are awesome! 


I have noticed with your naps that some days you sleep 1.5 hours and others your pattern will by 45-60 minutes first nap, 60 min second nap, and 1.5-2 hour last nap.  If you naps have been <90 4:30.="" all="" an="" cat="" evening="" have="" i="" last="" leading="" let="" minutes="" month.="" nap="" nbsp="" not="" p="" sleep="" taken="" til="" to="" up="" usually="" you="">

When I was taking your pictures Banks ran to the play room and wanted to help.  He got his camera and started taking pictures of you!  The cutest! 


He loves you so much!  He will say "Walker (yes he switched to WalKer recently), you are my buddy!"  I hope you all are always best friends. 


Walker you have the sweetest big brother in the world! 

Walker, we love you so much! You are a JOY and you make me so proud.  We love your personality and can't wait to see more of the little person you are.  I can't believe in one month you are half way to ONE! 

0 comments: