Monday, May 18, 2015

Kathryn's Surprise 30th!

This weekend we surprised Kathryn with a big 3-0 bash!  It was awesome and I believe she truly was surprised!


A few months ago Caleb called and me and we began to scheme about the plans.  It all came together and it was a blast! 


The birthday girl! 


We had yummy food and part of the decorations were funny pictures of Kathryn through the years. Those were easy to find ;)


Beautiful cake!



My mom helped me make some center pieces for the tables. 










J, Brad, and Matt


Kathryn and Mandy


Anna (Kathryn's cousin)


So happy to get to celebrate with her and even more thankful for her friendship!


Caleb and Kathryn


Party planners!!!



Photobombed by Matt

The  whole group, what a fun crowd. 


Me and my handsome date.  He had a great time too! Its nice when his best friends are married to my best friends!


PC girls!
Gail, Mandy, Kat, me, Cameron, and Megan


Cutting the cake...and giving a little speech ;)





HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my dearest and best friends.  We may live 1.5 hours apart but it feels like she lives 5 minutes down the road.  We have truly walked through motherhood together and she has been a constant source of laughter, encouragement, advice, and comic relief.  If I had to say anything about Kathryn it is that she is truly a LOYAL friend...and a stellar friend at that.  I know she is always there for me and I do not take that for granted.  I wouldn't want to do life without her.  

Kathryn, happy birthday, love you so much! 

0 comments: