Sunday, May 10, 2015

Walker's Dedication

Today we had the privilege of dedicating our sweet Walker to the Lord.  As it was said today during the service, there are many hopes we have for our children.  We can hope for success, good friendships, a heart of service, etc, but above all I pray that Walker knows the Lord and has a deep desire for Him.  Lord, consume his heart! 


There were 14 babies being dedicated today! Our church is growing ;)



It was a sweet service. 



We were so thankful for all the family that sat in the audience and were here for Walker's big day. 


Papa and Cici 


Family pics...easier said than done these days haha



This out take really cracked me up.  Banks is just hangin in there so patiently, haha!




Some of Matt's family!



Yaya and all three of her grands


Katy Ellis was also dedicated today.  What a special day for the cousins to share!  After service we headed to my parents for lunch to celebrate. 


After KE had changed out of her church clothes, we matched...love this peanut!


Can't forget that today was also mother's day.  It was a double special day! 



Mama's and the dedicated babies


Matt and Will spent the whole afternoon in an intense badminton game. 


Our crew!


Words can't explain how much I love these people.  So thankful that I have my big sister to look up to. She is the BEST mother to her girls and I learn so much from her everyday on how I want to be as a mom. 


My boys that make me a mama.  I am blessed beyond measure. 



Sweet girls :)


Ann Marie flew in from Canada last night!  We are ALWAYS thankful to have Grand Annie in town!



BBQ, slaw, mac and cheese, baked beans, and rolls! Yum!


Uncle Will and sweet Eleanor!


What a wonderful day it was!  

Thankful for a day to commit to raising our boys in a way that pleases Him.  I pray that Matt and I's marriage would show them Jesus and I pray that our parenting reflects our Faith in Him as well.  I pray for the daily strength it takes to do this.  We are so thankful that He has entrusted us with these two little hearts.  Please Lord help them grow to be more like You!


0 comments: