This past weekend we had our annual "girls weekend!" I look forward to this weekend every year and this year it did not disappoint, of course. Even though we don't all live in the same town and don't see each other weekly, we talk weekly if not daily. All of us are blessed to be wives and mamas and having them to talk to about life is something I don't think I could do without. These girls know me better than most anyone and for that I am thankful!
With 8, going on 10 children between us getting away for a whole weekend kid-free is nothing short of a miracle!
It was a little chilly/cloudy but it felt great on the boat out of Lake Murray!
Kathryn was our RA sophomore year and our hall was nicknamed the "VIPs," I am pretty sure we had T shirts haha!
So Kathryn brought this adorable shirt and Cameron saw it and slipped it on before Kat could. We did a quick "who wore it best?!?" They're both adorable to me!
This is Cameron in a nutshell...and I love it!
We went over to Liberty on the Lake Saturday night for dinner. The sunset was gorgeous!
Love these people!
Courtney was our trusty captain! She always manages to get us to Liberty and back without getting lost, thanks Court!
For the FOURTH year in a row we have had babies to celebrate during girls' weekend! This year Catie is expecting a baby BOY and Megan is expecting and will find out gender in just a few weeks! Hard to believe we are all on "round 2" of the babies!
We did an ice cream sundae bar and gave a few gifts to the new babies. So fun!
Can't wait to meet those babies, Megan and Catie!
What a fun weekend it was! So thankful for each of these friendships and for the 12 years of memories we all share. It is good for the soul to laugh with my best friends for two whole days. Hopefully this tradition will continue to many, many more years! Love each one of you!



0 comments:
Post a Comment