Wednesday, November 14, 2018

4K Awards Day

If I could have just kept Banks in 4k for the rest of his life, I totally would! That's how awesome his year was!  Mrs. Hamrick and Mrs. Koerner were sent straight from heaven and we ALL loved them dearly.  They were the kind of teacher that we will NEVER forget.  They truly truly LOVED my little man and cared for him like his own.  They are the best!
 
 
Banks received the "Servants Heart Award" because they said he was always looking out for others before himself.  (Cue all of mommys tears).  He was always willing to be a friend.  I sure do love that about him!

 
His "silly" award was he got the "wise and witty" award.  They gave him this because he has the best jokes and kept them laughing all year.  Also because he was "wise beyond his years" and loves to bust our his science facts or biblical knowledge haha.  He is like a human "encyclopedia" per his teachers.   So Proud of him!  One other VERY special thing that he got to do this year was each month the 4K class had a "guest reader."  Sometimes it was a police man or a parent or the principal, but near the end of the school year I got a video from Mrs. Hamrick.  It was of the guest reader!  It was Banks!  They chose him to get up in front of his class and read a Dr. Seuss book to his peers!  He was SO proud and his teachers were so PROUD of him!  My little 4K reader!


These little brothers have big shoes to fill ;)   (I have a feeling they will do just fine haha)
 
We are SO very thankful for NCA and the education Banks is getting!  We just ADORE our little school! 

0 comments: