
A couple of years ago Matt and I started watching the Biggest Loser and we've been TOTALLY addicted for the last couple seasons. I mean we are so obsessed that we actually had a season premiere party for the first episode complete with biggest loser recipes! This season has been pretty good, but kinda disappointing because a few of my favorites got voted off. Well, as of Tuesday it is down to the final four and America has to vote for who gets to be the final finalist. It is a vote between Amanda and Liz.
This is Amanda who is my pick! This is her before picture, I think she has lost about 70 or 80 lbs now.

This is Liz...who for some reason I have not liked the whole season. She really just gets on my nerves. Matt thinks I am mean because there is no real reason not to like her, but she is just annoying. She has lost about the same amount of weight as Amanda.

I voted for Amanda to be in the finale of course, and you can too at nbc.com! The finale is next Tuesday :)

1 comments:
Alyssa- I love your new blog & I especially love your latest post! :) I ran into Matt yesterday and told him since we had a season premiere party we should also have a season finale party too! Let me know what you think. Ben is moving into yall's building this weekend.
Post a Comment