This weekend was Laura and Sandy's wedding. It was so beautiful and everything seriously went perfect. Laura looked gorgeous and we all had a really good time. It was so good (as always) to catch up with high school friends!
For our bridesmaid's gifts, Laura got us robes, and not just any robes! These things weight like 15 lbs! She ordered them online and she said she made sure to get Turkish robes (didn't know Turkey had good robes...haha!) But they are very comfy, thank you Laura!
Becca and I at the bridesmaid luncheon at the country club. She is a good friend from high school whom I cheered with for a few years. Oh the many talks we had on the buses to and from away games :) She is getting married in May to another one of our high school friends, I know she will be a beautiful bride!
Me, Beth Ann, and Becca at the luncheon. Beth Ann was also one of our good friends in high school. Becca and Beth Ann were Laura's maid of honors.
Some more of the bridesmaids with the bride!
Matt and I at the rehearsal dinner

Lunch at the salon the next day. My mom made all the yummy food :)

The beautiful dress- it looked so great on her :)
Just before the ceremony


Matt and his best friend from college, Jonathan- who just happens to be married to my best friend ever- Cameron :) Pretty much any time we get to spend with them is the best time ever!!
Me and Cameron- oh how happy I was to see her! I felt like we hadn't been able to talk or spend time with each other in a decade. Cameron and I have been friends since summer after third grade when we met in Sunday school. Since then we have been best friends through middle school, high school, roommates all four years of college, and then we married best friends :) We made a pact last night that we WILL end up in the same town one day, its a requirement!
Matt and my mama- she had to take Ryan and Matt as her dates last night because my dad was in the drama.
These are some of my very best friends from high school. We hardly ever get to see each other anymore, but when we do, its always fun.
Cameron, me and Christina. Christina and I go way back as well. Many, many memories with that sweet girl! She lives in Colorado (with her husband that I introduced her to) right now, but has plans to come back to SC :) We spent an hour last just laughing and catching up with each other- the three of us could probably talk for a year and never get bored!
Some more Lexington girls!

Overall, it was a beautiful weekend and so much fun! I got in the car on the way home with Matt last night and couldn't stop talking about how good it was to see everyone and how happy I was for Laura and Sandy. They are off on their honeymoon to West Virginia where there is supposed to be 6-24 inches of snow! Congratulations Dukes', we love you!

2 comments:
weddings always make for great reunions! So glad yall all got to hang out and see each other!
had a blast hanging out with you and all the other lexington girls! laura was a beautiful bride and it was a great wedding!
love you!
Post a Comment