Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready to Run!



As I mentioned before, Matt and I are both training for races. Matt for a half-marathon and me for a 5K. So far the progress has been pretty good. We have both stuck to our training plans. I am doing my training 3-4 times a week for 25-30 minutes (its done it in time not mileage, sorry) and Matt is running 3-4 times a week and he is up to doing 4.5-5 miles. So far so good. Will and my dad are also sticking to their schedules. We are two weeks in and have 7 (I think) before the big race! Hopefully we can keep up the good work and get through Christmas!

Here are Will and Matt about to go on their big run
P.S. Has anyone ever noticed that Tiger manages to get his big, brown self in every picture? He is like a where's waldo?!

0 comments: