One of my good friends from school, Ashley, is moving away to Ohio in a few days! We have been in school together since August of 2007 and have really become good friends throughout our master's program. She has a job in Ohio after graduation and has decided to do her last clinical rotation there. I am SO sad that she will not be here with me...I don't know what I am going to do without her! Her and her husband are moving back to her home town so I am very excited for her. Matt and I went out to dinner tonight to Boulevard Diner (both of our favorite) with her and her husband, David. It was nice to have one last dinner together. The next time I see her we will be graduates and NPs!!!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment