Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

To bring in 2010 we went out to dinner with some friends to King Street Grille and then went to to see fireworks at James Island County Park. It was a great way to bring it the new year!
It was also Emma's birthday- Happy birthday Emma! I was happy to spend new years and your birthday with you :)
The fireworks were pretty good! My camera has a fireworks setting so I tested it out. A lot of the pictures were crazy looking, but some turned out alright. I LOVE fireworks, always have. I told Matt a long time ago that all important events in life should include fireworks. Although obviously not possibly, Matt and I have seen a lot of good fireworks. Matt even set up an AMAZING fireworks show after our engagement. I just think they are so romantic!


We all crammed in one car because you had to pay to get in by the carload :) It added to the fun, haha!
Happy 2010 to everyone! I am looking forward to a new year and excited to see what God has planned for us. 2009 was very good to us- full of change and new beginnings. I hope the same for 2010. I hope God has big things in store for the Cogdill's this year :)

0 comments: