Friday, January 22, 2010

They caved...


So two of my best friends from college, Lacey and Kathryn caved and they are now bloggers :)  I knew it was just a matter of time.  So you can enjoy catching up and reading about them from time to time.  Kathryn and Caleb got married December '08 and Lacey is set to get married December '10!!  So planning a wedding and being a newlywed should make for some good material, haha.  I am a little jealous because they both have super clever names for their blogs, but I guess I will have to get over it.  Lacey's is called Brackish Water and Kathryn's is called Love and Baked Spagetti.  For their reasonings behind the names, read their blogs, their links are in my list to the right! Happy reading!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

those are awesome dresses...i wonder who's wedding yall were in?