
I have had a new discovery...and by no means is it novel or breaking news...its actually very old news. I love Beth Moore...I mean duh, what southern, christian woman doesn't! My mom has always done B. Moore Bible studies so I kinda associated them for "older women" no offense, but the problem was I had never tried it. I guess the saying "don't knock it until you've tried it" really does apply here. Our small group just finished Beloved Disciple and it was AMAZING. Beth Moore has such a way of walking you through scripture and it becoming alive to you. She made me feel like me and John (the beloved disciple) were BFF. I learned so much through this study and have grown in my faith as well. Beth Moore truly has a passion for the Lord that is so contagious you cannot help but catch it. Our small group has already planned out the next two studies were are going to do and guess what...they are Beth Moore. We are currently trying to read as much of "So Long, Insecurity" as we can because we going to a simulcast of her conference this weekend. Anyways, just wanted to share with any of you that have been unsure, intimidated, or opposed to doing a Beth Moore study that it is SO worth it and you will not be disappointed! I wish I would have a long time ago :)
2 comments:
So glad you finally decided to do a Beth Study!!! She's awesome and I can't wait to hear about the So Long Insecurity simulcast! That is my next book on my list to read!
Love you!
i did my first Beth study sophomore year in college. After that, i was hooked. Every study i've done is phenomenal! I'll admit that i want to BE her! :)
Post a Comment