That's right...I am done. Finished. No more school forever! WOO HOO! I finished up my last exam around 4 yesterday, hung out for one more celebration with my classmates, and then headed out to celebrate with Matt. Matt and I went to Influzions.. a sushi place in Mt. Pleasant and it was really, really good. We are members of restaurant.com and so we got $25 off, which is always a plus! We tried this roll called the Palmetto roll with teriyaki chicken, crab, shrimp, asparagus, cream cheese, and some other stuff... it was pretty good!
After dinner we went to get some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery, which was equally as delicious! When I got home it was weird that for the first time in my entire life I didn't have to think about what I should be doing for school...kinda weird feeling, but very nice. So the long journey from 4 year old kindergarten has wrapped up 21 years later and I am no longer a student. Not gonna lie, feels pretty good.


6 comments:
congrats! live it up before the job starts!
Congrats Alyssa! I know you're pumped! And thanks to your picture, I'm going to get sushi for lunch today. haha!
yay! so excited for you! i know you feel like a free woman!
love you!
Give it 6 months, and you'll miss studying. So enjoy it while you can, hehe! I'm so proud of you : )
Ummmm.... did you get the INFLUENZA at the INFLUZIONS? HA HA HA! That is awesome! I am so proud of you Dee-Dee!!! You are going to be the best PNP EVER!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Congratulations Alyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how excited you are....enjoy yourself....you deserve it!
Post a Comment