So the Cogdill's have had a pretty great week this week. We have found out some pretty good news and just wanted to share it all...
1. We got our final loan approval on the house now that we are less than 60 days 'til closing...so now there is just more waiting.
2. Matt got his official job offer to continue at Roper St. Francis Healthcare system. He will end his old job and begin transitioning into his new job June 1st.
3. I found out today that I officially had a job, too! I will be working in Pediatric Neurology at MUSC! I will mainly be seeing patients on an outpatient basis with a rare trip to the children's hospital to see them inpatient. It is an awesome job and I absolutely love the the doctors and the other PNPs that I will be working with. My start date will be July 1st I am pretty sure. Now I just have to think about what I will be doing for the next two months...haha.
And if thats not enough I get to spend all day every day with this little cutie :)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
Congratulations Alyssa!! So happy for y'all :)
What a wonderful day you guys did have. We are all so proud of what you and Matt have accomplished. Jobs in your fields, a new house, and you seem to continue to grow closer. I hope my spirit was with you on Mother's Day...and I very much appreciated Matt's phone call. Love you guys very much! and can't wait to see you a week from today...when a certain young lady takes her first step toward her graduation. "you did good, my sweet one!!!!" Love, Mom C
Post a Comment