We stopped by the house and they had made some major progress. We now have doors and windows! It might not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but it was fun for us to see :)
They also put in all the bathtubs and the shower. I am not typically a "bath person," but I think that I might have to become one since I have a nice, big one in our master bath. My mom and sister are obsessed with baths and take one seriously every night, so maybe I can become like them, haha. It really does seem like a good way to relax.
They put up the staircase, too so we can go upstairs and check out everything up there, too.
The put in the front and back door, too.
Here is a picture of the windows and door in the back. I am exciting to see all the progress and in the next week they will be putting up drywall. I am excited to see the progress move along...I am just dying to actually get moved in!
By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 24: 3-4

1 comments:
The house is def coming along! And yes with that big tube, you need to become a "bath" girl. I take a bath almost every night and it's such a great way to relax at the end of your day!
Post a Comment