...with a few comments and explanations. Sorry I have been a little MIA...we have been trying to move, study for boards, graduate, build a house, and a few other fun things stuffed in there. Its been hard to blog when all thats left in my apartment is a mattress, a TV, and some clothes. We will be out of here by next Monday and moving in with our awesome sister and brother-in-law Jordan and Will for most of June! Lauren and Richard are awesome too because they are letting us store a lot of our furniture in their garage...we have the best family :)
So here is May in pictures...lots to take in...not sure what the original order of all these events were, but here they are. Brace yourself...this is a lot of pictures!
We spent a weekend with Cameron and Jonathan in Kiawah
Perfect day on the beach...even after an eventful start. Nothing a call to a locksmith and $70 couldn't fix :)
Delicious dinner we cooked :)
Next, we celebrated Brad and Ryan's birthday
Birthday boys!
We ate at Moe's tavern for half priced burgers...so fun!
I also squeezed in graduation in there as well. Ashley and I also got to eat with the president of MUSC the Wednesday before graduation, lucky us :)
Other MUSC people from all kinds of programs around the university and Dr. Ray Greenberg on the right
My fan club :)
Next was my hooding...here are all the PNPs minus Ashley and Amy- we missed yall!
Lastly, Matt and Ryan took a 21 mile Kayak Adventure down the Congaree and other surrounding creeks. It was QUITE an adventure and took them three days to complete it. They were kind enough to bring back some pictures.
Their campsite on the first night
Ryan cruising down the creek
Matt paddling his way down the river
After some major paddling/walking through a dried-up creek!
WHEW! That was a lot, but its been a crazy month! Next month I will hopefully be a better blogger and blog our adventures living with Jordan, Will, Grady, us, and Tiger!! I WILL be an adventure, thats for sure, haha :) LOTS has gone on with the house and I will try to get some pictures up soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment