We debated about shopping the day after Thanksgiving, but in the end we decided to go for it, but we were not going to wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning. We decided to hit Costco first because it opened at 9:00 and we could still get the doorbuster deals, but not wake up before the crack of dawn. I had my eye on a vacuum...but not just any vacuum...a Dyson. You know you're old and lame when this is the highlight of the day and worth running walking very quickly through the store when the doors open. Its a good thing because within 2 minutes all of them were gone...but I snagged 2 for my mom and I! It is an early Christmas present for me, from me : )
Isn't it beautiful?!? haha...
By 10:00am the back of my parents' Sequoia was full to the top! We still had 6 hours of shopping to do, by then we were busting at the seems and had no choice, but to call it quits.
Matt was just as excited as me to get this little toy. We spent the rest of the afternoon vacuuming away, I never thought it could be so fun! I'm sure the novelty will be wearing off any day now...
I got a very good jump on my Christmas shopping Friday (I didn't just buy for myself, ha)...I would say I am almost half way through. Thats good because we have a very busy month!


2 comments:
what an awesome early christmas gift for yourself! mama has one of these and the few times i've used it, i honestly said to myself "i like vacuuming when i have such a nice vacuum"
Becca told me y'all got a Dyson. I've had one for a while. Kind of resent the old and lame reference. Anyway, I prefer cutting edge. I am more than just arm candy for Becca. Welcome to the exclusive Dyson club! Craig
Post a Comment