Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It was a "Super" Halloween!

Halloween is always one of the holidays that I feel like we never have good plans for.  So when Kathryn asked if we wanted to come to a Costume party at Spinner's we were very excited.  Matt and I were going to go as super man and super woman, but last minute he ended up not going and so Cameron was happy to fill in :)
 Cameron and I...they dynamic duo!
 yep...we are ridiculous
Usually Spinner's is super crowded and lots of fun...well...maybe not so much after Labor Day.  When Cameron and I pulled up there was about 10 cars in the parking lot.  Then Cameron had to walk in the fancy dining room (keep in mind what she is wearing) while others are enjoying a nice candle-lit dinner.  Finally we found Kathryn and Caleb, and things were a little bit better....
 But, in our true style, we had a blast anyways!
 Caleb and Kat were Pirates
Kathryn dancing with her new friend, tastefully dressed up as the B**** Witch. 

Even the the party was lame with a capital "L," we had a blast!  I think it was even better that it was lame!  Makes for much better memories.  Lesson learned though, we won't be back to Spinner's until after Memorial Day :)

1 comments:

Cameron said...

even though i looked like a total fool, i had so much fun being superman!