Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goodbye lil' Chinese Man...

When we moved into our house there were several things that really bothered me... this being one of them...
We called it the little Chinese man because that is exactly what it looks like.  It hung above our table and it was just an eye sore and I hated it (to say it bluntly, ha).

Well I had been scoping out my favorite (Pottery Barn, of course) and decided that I needed this (see the beauty below).  It was PERFECT to go over my table...but it was pretty pricey, $329 to be exact.

Isn't it just perfect?


Well in awesome motherly fashion, but mom continued to scope out Pottery Barn Outlet until one day she found it!  And it was a STEAL! I believe it came to $68.  My mom rocks.

This is from my cell phone, but I had to snap a quick pic to put up here.  It doesn't quite do it justice.  But take my word for it, its awesome.  I already have plans to put holly on it for Christmas...can't wait!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

"little chinese man"....hilarious!