Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free? Yes Please!

Since Matt and I have been married we have always said we were going to do a Christmas card, but it never fails every year that it gets to be around Dec. 15th and I haven't taken the picture, we dont have our addresses complied, and no cards are ordered.  Then its always, "well next year we definitely will do it!"  This year is next year and I am for sure doing it.  I have already gotten my excel spread sheet almost completely filled in with addresses and I am determined.  Well I had been looking online at different websites and I fell in love with all the cards on Shutterfly.com.  THEN I found on several other people's blogs that they were giving 50 free cards away to anyone who posted about it.  There is nothing more motivating to send out cards than to make them FREE.  So if anyone has a blog they should check this out!  Shutterfly really does have some cute designs...


There are so many cute ones I don't know how I will choose!  Bloggers, click HERE to get the deal or just click HERE to get super cute Christmas cards from Shutterfly.com.  Now all I need is some super cute kids to fill up my card, anyone have some I can borrow? :)

1 comments:

Courtney said...

i know! i saw rossie's blog and got the details from her! now, i am waiting on my email to tell me what to do!!! i love FREE stuff!