Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ahhh....Spring?

These past few days the weather has been just perfect.  It makes me wanna put away all my boots and tights and pull out my sundresses.  This weekend Matt went on a huge camping trip with some of his guy friends and I stayed at home and had a big slumber party with two of my girlfriends. More pictures to come about our girl's weekend.  For now I will leave you with what I have been doing for the past two days (minus going to work, ha).  Isn't the thought of spring delightful?
Hopefully you  have been able to get outside and enjoy this weather too!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I will send some pics over soon! Whatcha reading?

Cameron said...

My mom is reading that Francine Rivers series right now too. She said it's great and I can't wait to start reading the first book soon!

Alyssa said...

Cameron you are a straight detective for figuring out what book that is. Emma, its Francine Rivers 'A Mothers Hope' REALLY good so far!

Tricia said...

Hey, 'Lyssy!
Isn't this the best book?!
I'm reading the sequel, Her Daughter's Dream. Awesome- can't put it down! FR is one of the best Christian writers I've found, so far!
Miss you! Come see us when you're in L-Town!!!