As I mentioned before the Matt and several friends had a big hiking trip this past weekend. It was pretty intense and I was quite happy to not be included. Only a man can appreciate spending three days in the woods with snow on the ground and sleeping on a rock. I will never understand how that is fun. Anyways, two of my friend's husbands partook in the camping adventure so we made a big slumber party girl's weekend out of it!
It was the classic slumber party, movies, makeovers, girl talk, etc. On Saturday night we did venture out and go to eat at Juanita Greenberg's downtown
We may or may not have chosen to eat at Juanita Greenberg's because it was located next to Cupcake.
Let me introduce you to Holly's friend the Epilator...this thing is intense. As you can tell (or maybe not) from the picture above, its job is the rip out all hair from the follicle, much like tweezing. Holly has done it on her legs for years and now she barely has hair...its amazing...but oh so painful. Well it took several hours, but my legs are silky smooth. Amazon is sending me this torture device as we speak.
Whats a girls' weekend without a little mani and pedi?
Of course the dogs (even though some are boys) got to come to the girl's weekend. I am not really sure who had more fun, the dogs or us? Such a fun weekend with my girlfriends! Sometimes you need a few days to just be a girl.

0 comments:
Post a Comment