Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gail and Graham's Wedding Weekend

So this weekend marked a pretty big event in my little PC friends' lives.  We completed our last wedding...still cannot really believe it.  We finished out with a bang though, Gail's wedding was wonderful!  She was such a beautiful bride and we have a blast!  This post has a lot of pictures and I will let them speak for themselves (mostly ha).  

Bridesmaid's luncheon:




Rehearsal Dinner:



We all stayed the weekend in a hotel downtown Greenville and we had nothing scheduled for most the day Saturday so we took a little stroll down to Fall's Park. 

Getting ready for the big day (Kat andI may have planned this...)




I talked about "the garter" on the blog before, but here is the finished product!  We always said the last bride would get to keep it, so its all Gail's!  That is probably a good thing because I think she is the most sentimental of all of us.
Gail's reception was SO fun...she had thought of every single detail!  
Happy Mr. and Mrs. Hardaway :)

Our last bridesmaid's dance 
And of course the ridiculous cheerleaders had to do a stunt... hehe!  What would a cheerleading wedding be without a stunt?!?  

Well, congratulations Gail and Graham, your wedding was perfect and I was so honored to get to spend it with you! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon!

0 comments: