Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Garden

"I made gardens and parks and planted all types of fruit trees in them. I made reservoir to water groves of flourishing trees." Ecclesiastes 2:5-6

"...Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this  mountain, "move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." -Matthew 17:20

"Then God said, 'let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to the various kinds.' And it was so." -Genesis 1:11

 "I am the vine and you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." -John 15:5
 "The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good." -Genesis 1:12
 "Then He said to the disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into the harvest field." -Matthew 9:37-38
 "The Lord will indeed give what is good, 
and our land will yield its harvest." -Psalm 85:12
 "Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness." -2 Corinthians 9:10
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit." -Galatians 22-25

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

You're so domestic! I'll take some strawberries from that garden : )