Thursday, March 3, 2011

Matt's Idea of a Birthday

Today is Matt's 26th birthday and the official end of "cougar season."  I am not sure if I have ever mentioned cougar season here on the blog, but this is what Matt refers to September 21-March 3rd as because this is the portion of the year that I am older than him.  Whatever...the good thing is that cougar season is over :)

We are celebrating Matt's birthday tomorrow with both of our families, so tonight we played it low key.  I asked Matt what he wanted and God bless him, he's a simple man to please.  He just wanted a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut.  I cannot tell you the last time we ordered pizza, I didn't know I was depriving him enough to requent that for his birthday.  But none the less, thats what he got...one big 'ol greasy stuffed crust pizza.

 Now doesn't that just say "happy birthday" to you?  I guess it does to Matt.
Here is the birthday boy himself.  I love his birthday because it gives me a day to celebrate him and how much I love him!  One day to recognize how hard he works for us and how much I appreciate him! 

He ended his pizza grease-fest with an oreo cupcake...why not? Its his birthday! 

Happy birthday to the best husband a girl could ask for.  I love you, heres to many more together!

1 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Love it!! :) Look forward to seeing you guys next week! Love you!