Happy 4th of July, hope everyone is having a great day. Matt is actually working today so we celebrated yesterday, I will get to posting that later. For now, we will talk about a little celebration for Richard. This past Thursday signified his last day of his internal medicine residency. Although he is done with that part of his training he is off to three more years of training for a pulmonology intensive care fellowship. Whew! Long road, but it will be worth it!
Lauren is looking a little too intense in this picture, but excited nonetheless :)
We are very proud of you Richard!
Dinner was fun, but after dinner we had make a trip back to our old stomping grounds, the Ashley House. We lived there when we first moved to Charleston and now my brother is moving in. I don't think I have mentioned it before, but Ryan has been living with us for the past 1-2 months. It has actually been so fun and I am sad that he found an apartment so quickly...we will miss him around here, but I am glad he is only a few minutes away!
Happy to have his very own first place!
Uh, Matt...get to work!
Such an amazing view off of his balcony!
Lots of church steeples and if you look to the right (not in the picture) you can see the marina and a water view!
So while the boys were busy moving we made a stop over to Target and checked out the clearance section. I know I said I was done with cheesy baby items, but how could I pass this up for just $3?!?!
Then we may have gotten a little bored and I may have held the onesie...I am well aware I am a little crazy, but the thing is I don't mind sharing my crazy :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment