Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Update: 29 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights from this week:

How far along? 29 weeks, 1 day

Size of the baby?  17 inches, 3.1 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Yep...I don't think this is changing anytime soon! 

Gender? Boy- Banks Matthew Cogdill

Movement? Lots and lots of movement still.  We have been trying to figure out his position.  I had an OB visit today and she said she thinks he is head down so that's good!   

Sleep?  Sleep is still pretty good.  It takes a few pillows to get comfortable, but once I'm asleep I usually can sleep through the night, minus one trip to the potty usually. 

Cravings? Cold foods- ice cream, milkshakes, frozen yogurt, fruit, cereal, etc. I drinking lots of lemonade, too.

Symptoms?  I am H.O.T. all the time. Everyone around me will comment that it is "cold" and I am literally sweating.  Also round ligament pain, feet are a little swollen, and thirsty. 

What I miss?  My old agile self ;) 

Milestones? I passed my glucose test today, woo hoo!  Drinking that orange stuff was a little nasty, but I'm glad its over. 

What I am nervous about?  Hoping I can get everyone in order and all my projects done in the next 10 weeks.  I have a lot of projects....just ask Matt ;)

What I'm excited about? I am just starting to get so excited that this is happening! Every week that goes by it sets in a little more that we're having a baby.  So much to look forward to!

Stole this picture from the baby shower, but I haven't taken another one, so this will have to do!



0 comments: