Thursday, June 7, 2012

Little Swimmer

The past five months have been some of the most fun months of my entire life.  Blakely is now five months old and I cannot believe that she has gotten so big...time has literally flown by!  I have gotten to spend so much time with her and have literally fallen in love with her more every day.  Honestly, I expected to love her, but I never knew how much I would love her.  She has captured all of our hearts!  The best part is since a little boy is on the way I can still say she is still my favorite little girl ;)

We have been waiting for the water to get warm to take Blakely to the pool.  She loves baths so we were thinking she might like the pool.  Well...she LOVED the pool!
 All ready to head to the pool!



 She was the happiest little girl riding around in her raft kicking her legs nonstop.
 "I'm having so much fun...I love the water!"

 Mommy and Blakely enjoying the pool!



Even Pop Pop joined us at the end of our swimming session...he wouldn't miss he baby girl's first swim :)

I am sure there will be many more swim dates in our future!

0 comments: