As we start this new year I think back to the amazing year of 2012. What an incredible year it was for our family! I decided I would do a top ten of 2012...
Getting to spend anytime with my best friends from college is great, but a whole weekend is perfect. We try to make it an annual tradition and this year didn't disappoint.
A weekend away in Kiawah with two of our favorite people was a highlight of my year. That was the first time we got to really see eachother and talk about babies!
A whole week with nothing to do but lay on the beach and hang out with family...perfect. That is just what a pregnant girl needed at that time.
Loved getting to celebrate with one of my best friends as her and Berkeley became husband and wife!
One of the highlights of my year (the VERY beginning of the year) was telling our families that there was a baby on the way!
A major highlight of this year were getting to be a part of Matt's dads and Pam's wedding. It was a beautiful day and it has been even better adding Pam to our family. She is the perfect fit!
Spending Thanksgiving with the Faulkner's in their new house with our new baby was a blast. We miss them living in Charleston so getting to see them for six straight days was such a treat.
Although he didn't know exactly what was going on, spending this holiday season with our baby boy was so special.
On January 3rd of last year we welcomed my sweet niece. She has made this year so special and wonderful. I love her more than I ever thought I would love a niece or a nephew, she totally changed our little world.
As no surprise, my favorite thing that happened this year was becoming parents and meeting our sweet Banksie. Our whole lives have been turned upside down and we are forever changed. We love being parents and we especially love being parents to that sweet boy.
What an incredible year. 2012, best year yet.





1 comments:
Can we do a post-babymoon?
Post a Comment