So before I get into Christmas morning, I have to first state my disclaimer. We had spent the two evenings leading up to Christmas (Christmas eve and adam) at my parents' house pretty late. We were putting Banks down at my parents' house and then waking him up, loading him in his car seat, driving home, and trying to transfer him to his crib. Well it was a fail both times and he got so out of sorts each night. Literally both nights we were up every hour and then some all night long. By the time Christmas morning rolled around we were zombies. We barely had any energy to do Santa...it was pathetic.
We did manage to set out his things and Santa did come! We kept it pretty simple because one, he is 4 months old and 2, he got enough stuff from his grandparents to last him for a while.
Santa!
We had to compromise because Matt likes things not wrapped from Santa, but I like to wrap a few.
Did I mention we were like zombies? Haha. Sweet baby boy didn't know any different and we had a wonderful morning with just the three of us.
This is a little advanced, but he will grow into it :)
I hate I only took a few pictures and didn't even get one of the three of us. Oh well, theres always next year!
I love that we have already started the tradition of being in our house with just our little family Christmas morning. It will be much more important in the years to come, but we enjoyed it so much this year. I feel like this year Christmas flew by so quickly. Is it just me or does time speed up when you have kids?!
What an absolutely blessed Christmas it was! Sharing Christmas with Banks was the best present we could have been given. I cannot wait for each year because I have a feeling it only gets more fun :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment