Banks is definitely an eater, has been from the very beginning. Once he turned four months old I couldn't wait to start some rice cereal!
Our ingredients before we made this yummy treat, haha- a little breast milk and some cereal.
It is so thin, its almost just like milk, but I guess you have to start somewhere.
First bite, here he goes....
hmm...what is this new texture?
Mmmmm! I love it!
To say Banks loved rice cereal is an understatement. He gobbled up the whole bowl and I was sad for him when we got done. I think he would have eaten more!
He knew right from the beginning to open up wide and let me put the cereal in.
He literally pants with excitement when the cereal is coming toward him, you cannot put it in his mouth fast enough!
Happy boy!
He was so happy and content after eating it. I think he loves a fully belly, haha. We have had a lot of success since starting it and he now gets it twice a day and eats it like a champ! I can't wait to start some veggies in a few weeks and see how much he likes those.



0 comments:
Post a Comment