Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blakely's Birthday

Today is actually Blakely's birthday...so happy birthday sweet girl!

I cannot believe it has been a whole year since we welcomed her into our family, what a bundle of joy she has been from day one.  I have loved every second with her and cannot wait to see the beautiful, smart, kind little girl she is becoming.

Lauren threw a fabulous first birthday party for her!  Every detail was perfect!


She had a little mailbox and stationary to write a note to Blakely


Favors for guests



Adorable little hot cocoa bar


Lauren's friend Kelly and the littlest party guest



"I AM 1" banner on her high chair


12 months of Blakely!




Lauren and her mother in law




Smash cake!










My sweet family


Birthday girl!  Lauren had her backyard set up like the Alps....it almost looks real!













My dad made her her very own little picnic table, she loved it!


She got this sweet BlaBla doll (its a mermaid) and she would not put it down. She had it in her hand at all times, so sweet.


We got her her first car :)  Banks drove it in to show her how it worked.  I loved the look on everyone's faces when Banks came around the corner driving the car...priceless!


The Cozy Coupe was a hit!


My mom made Blakely this precious outfit!



Lauren painted these pictures for Blakely's bathroom, she loved the octopus so much she had to kiss it, haha!


Ryan writing his letter to his neice


Bring on the cake!!!!


She loved the smash cake, and she did just that...smash it!








"Look what I did!"


"Please don't take away the cake."

Happy birthday Blakely, I love you so much.  You will always hold a special piece of my heart as my first little niece.

0 comments: