On Sunday afternoon we got to celebrate Holly and Ben's sweet little girl that will be here next month (hopefully!). The shower was at my house and I think it turned out great!
The spread!
Everyone was asked to write an encouraging note for Holly for the first few weeks/months of motherhood.
Elizabeth made this beautiful cake, and it was SO delicious. It was key lime cake, one that Holly had actually made before. Holly made it a few weeks ago for a bridal shower she was hosting and fell and dropped the cake (quite dramatically I might add) and never got to taste it. Elizabeth was so sweet and thought it would be fun to make Holly the same cake, such a good idea!
This is the gift table before more guests arrived, I promise she had a lot more :)
Mandy, Becca (with baby Jones), Janie, and Christy
Christy and Ben got to spend the weekend at our house and it was SO fun to catch up with them! We have missed them terribly. They had a baby 5 months ago so we got to spend some quality time with Cade, too, which was nice. Him and Banks became quick buds!
The hostesses: Mandy, Elizabeth, the mama-to-be Holly, Allison, Becca, and me!
This was Holly's sweet Nephew, Hudson. Banks thought Hudson was the best and just watched every move he made.
Holly's sister, Emily, and her mom. Holly and her sister are due I think two weeks apart! Emily is having another little boy so Hudson will have a baby brother!
Meg, Holly, English and Meg's little girl, Lucy.
We are so excited for Holly and Ben and their little blessing! I am partly sad though because they will be living in Greer by the time she is born, but I can't wait to come and visit and meet her. They will be SUPERB parents and baby Drechsler is already so loved. We are praying for you sweet girl!












2 comments:
Ya'll have become professional party throwers! Love it! And ya know, Greer isn't far from Duncan. So you can visit US and THEM all the time : )
That looks like such a sweet shower! The spread looks delicious and the decorations are so pretty!
Post a Comment