Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

So...we have been busy lately...busy with LOTS of changes.  Matt has been thinking about a new job for a little bit now.  He loves his current job and Roper, but it was time for his next move.  Well he was offered a job and accepted a few weeks ago and now we MOVING!  This decision was covered in a lot of prayer and we feel this is the right choice for us. We are actually moving back to the town that we both spent the majority of our growing up years, Lexington.  


It is a great move for our family, but I would be lying to say we aren't extremely sad to walk away from the life we built in Charleston.  I LOVE my job and that is one of the things I am most sad about.  Of course the friendships and our church will be hard to walk away from.  Its a ton of mixed emotions, but for the most part we are very excited about the next chapter for us!  I am so proud of Matt, too, this is a great opportunity for him!

Now we are just busy trying to sell our house and finish up things at work.  So surreal, but we are excited!

3 comments:

Debra Dele said...

Yay! Lexington is happy to have you back!! it will be great to see you around town again! :)

Lauren said...

I know that's got to be hard but Lexington will be glad to have y'all back :) l

Meg said...

I am so sad, Alyssa, but also very happy for you, Matt, and Banks as you start a new chapter! Congrats to Matt!