Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jake is a Joke

So I know that there are probably like 5 people that watch The Bachelor besides me, but I am going to vent about it on here anyways.  Every Monday after Bible study we all stay at Emma's and watch The Bachelor.  Well lately Jake, who I thought was going to finally be some one with class, has really disappointed me.  Over the past couple weeks there were a few things here and there that let me down, but last night was the last straw.
If you don't watch...here is the bottom line:

He picked her:


Over her:


I know, what you're thinking- "they're both really pretty, this doesn't really shock me."  Well this whole season and even last when he was on with Jillian, Jake kept saying that he had some "heart of gold" and "nice guys finish last" and that he was looking for some one with his same "moral standards."  So I thought that he was looking for some wholesome, down to earth, nice girl.  Well I was WRONG.  The second girl (the one he let go home) told him last night that she didn't want to live together before they got married and that she was saving herself for marriage.  He pretended to be all happy about that and really "proud" of her...but obviously he was not into that and sent her packing.  He chose to keep Vienna who has posed nude and talks trash about all the other girls in the house...whatev.  Jake is just like EVERY other bachelor, he just pretends to be different.  So Jake is a Joke!
WHEW...glad I got that off my chest :)

0 comments: