Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Look-a-Likes

So I saw on facebook where people apparently went to some website and put in a picture and had their celebrity look-a-like generated.  I saw a lot of people's and were really impressed by how close they looked!   Naturally I thought I would see what they said for Matt and I.  I did mine first and got some pretty ridiculous results.  I personally think my "look-a-like" and I look NOTHING alike...so much even that I did it twice with two different pictures, but to no avail it stuck with me.  So who is it you ask?  Izzy...well Katherine Heigl...



Just when I thought that this was probably the most ridiculous match-up, I decided to do Matt.  If you guessed for a year what Matt would be you would NEVER get it right.  I laughed so hard when his image came up.  Keep in mind that this wasn't his 5th match or 3rd match, or even number 2...this was NUMBER ONE.  And who might it be?  None other than snoop dog! hahahaha!




Don't they just look like our twins???  So there you have it...our celebrity look-a-likes!   Izzy and Snoop Dog live happily ever after :)

6 comments:

Living the Long Life... said...

This seriously just made me burst out laughing!!

Courtney said...

ha! that is awful! what is the website??? I want to have some fun, too!

Alyssa said...

http://www.doppelgangerweek.com/

Just click on make your collage, put in your picture, and it will come up with your top ten after you put in your picture. Make sure you share your results with us :)

Emma said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I ALWAYS think of snoop dog when I see Matt!

Leigh Anne said...

I promise I gave birth to no one that looks like that!!!! rofl :)

Sal said...

Alyssa, It's Sally Duren. I just read this post and about died laughing. HILARIOUS! I love it :)