We pretty much got a blizzard of snow Friday night... in Charleston! The news was saying it was the most Charleston had seen since 1989! Of course we ventured out last night and it was crazy how much snow there was. The pictures don't quite do it justice.
This is right when we first went out, it probably snowed another 1.5 inches after this!
Matt barely made it back from a conference in Columbia in time. I almost thought I had to enjoy the snow alone! Good thing he had his truck!
Emma and Stephen came out and brought sleds...well a skim board and a tupperware box lid :)
I kept sledding and my sled didn't...haha. I had so much snow in my jacket and gloves at this point that I had to call it quits and go warm up!
This is my car covered in snow!! It was like 2 inches deep on it!
Snow is so beautiful, but I am glad we live in SC and don't have to deal with this everyday. It is pretty for a while but nice to be back to normal a couple days later :)
Like the cold of snow in the time of harvest
Is a faithful messenger to those who send him,
For he refreshes the soul of his masters.
Prov 25:13

0 comments:
Post a Comment