Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthdays and Celebrating Lacey

For my birthday on September 21 we went with a bunch of friends to Your Pie.  Your Pie is one of our favorite restaurants in Charleston.  You order your crust, then you order what sauce you want, then you pick you cheese, and then you go to the toppings bar and they put on whatever topping you want, they then throw it in the brick oven and you're done.  The best part is on Tuesdays you get your pizza and a drink for $5! Can't beat that!
 Blowing out my birthday candles...the big 26!
 Fun friends that came to celebrate :)

It was a wonderful birthday overall!  Matt got me a pink beach cruiser bike and a new cell phone. I LOVE both of them. Matt always makes sure every year that I have an awesome birthday.  I will say he takes much thought into my day and the gifts that he gives me. I am so lucky to have him!  Thanks Matt and everyone for a great bday!

Lacey, one of my roomates and best friends from college, is getting married this December.  She had an engagement party about a month ago in Columbia.  I'm so excited for all of Lacey's fun wedding festivities to begin!
Matt and I at the party 
Friends in the garden :)
Caleb and Matt have to make the best out of all these wedding parties we drag them to.  I have to say they do a pretty good job...I think they might actually enjoy themselves (but don't tell them that)!
Kyle (the groom), Matt, and Caleb hanging out in the garden :)
 Me with the beautiful bride
Sweet friends. 
So happy to be there to celebrate Lacey and Kyle...can't wait for more wedding fun!

0 comments: