In early October, my good friend Casey got Married! Casey and I cheered together for 3 years in college and was she was in my stunt group for most of it. Through all that we became very good friends. She is one of the sweetest and most fun girls I know! I was so excited to get to celebrate her big day with her!
Matt and I waiting for the bride and groom to arrive :)
Yet another fun weekend spent at the Massengills!
Gail and I at the reception
The beautiful bride dancing with her new hubby!
This is Laurie (my cheerleading coach in college) and LeAnne who I cheered with in college and now she helps Laurie coach the PC cheerleaders. Overall Casey's wedding was perfect and such a sweet ceremony! Congrats Casey and Clay!!!
So if you know Matt you know that Matt seems to always find these connections to cool people whether through work or anything else random. The other day he comes home and he says that he met the owner of Scout boats and he wanted to take us out on one of his new boats one night. So last Thursday we went out on his awesome new boat. This boat is his newest design...its technically still a prototype, hes only made 4 total. I think its pretty sweet...even though it retails for over $325,000! The sunset was gorgeous that night and it was so neat driving around and looking at all the houses and bridges from a different angle. Charleston is so beautiful, it makes me appreciate where I live.
These were the super cool gadgets he had to drive us around. Not sure what they do, but they looked pretty complicated!
It was the perfect weather for a sunset cruise! Maybe if he has an extra one of those boats lying around he can give it to us :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment