Jordan began selling Mary Kay a few months ago and I hosted a party for her one night. It was really fun, we ate mexican, played with make up, and then watched the season finale of the Bachelorette. Sounds like a perfect night to me!
Jordan tested out all her new make up skills on us. She gives a pretty mean make over :)
We had a lot of fun playing with all the different products. I don't wear a lot of make up, but I have branched out and have worn some Mary Kay because I have it now. Overall, it was just a really fun and relaxed night...and to top it all off Ali picked Roberto on the Bachelorette, so the night was perfect haha.
One of the most exciting parts of moving into our house was the fact that Tiger would actually have a backyard to play in. It took a few weeks to organize, but we finally got both of our dads to come down and help us put the fence up. They worked very, very hard, but it was VERY worth it. We love having a fence for many reasons. First, no more walking Tiger in the mornings, he can just go outside by himself. Secondly, our yard isn't huge so its really nice to have for privacy. And Thirdly, it just gives our yard more definition and actually makes it look bigger.
This is an almost-done product, its a view of the back right corner of the fence. We still had to cut the tops off the posts and some other small details.
It was a long and VERY hot day!
Almost done! THANKS DADS!
Although we spent most of the weekend in Charleston, we did squeeze in a weekend at the lake, of course. We couldn't deprive Tiger of the lake the WHOLE summer.... : )
Relaxing on the back porch...the most relaxing place in the world...
Tiger decided he wanted to go Kayaking after Matt and I got back from a big Kayak adventure. He liked it a little too much!
The lake makes Tiger one happy dog!
Well I think thats sufficient for one of several catch up posts! There is so much to catch up on! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:
Post a Comment