When you go to a school like PC there are many things that other colleges just can't compete with. For example, I knew all my professors personally and have spent a lot of time at most of their personal homes. Or just how I know pretty much every person at PC. Or when you meet some one that went to PC there is an immediate personal connection. I love PC. I loved every single day of the four years I spent there. But if there is one thing that PC falls short of is the big college football experience. Personally I didn't miss that too much because going to a smaller school gave me the opportunity to cheer, which I probably wouldn't have been able to at a big school. But going to a big college football game and cheering for a team that actually plays on TV is pretty fun. Well that is why when I found out that in 2010 PC would play Clemson, I knew I couldn't miss it! So this past September Matt and I headed up to Clemson to watch the Blue Hose attempt to play the Tigers!
Megan, Kathryn, Brittany, and I tailgating before the game
I got to hang out with my brother, Ryan for a while too. We went and visiting the Pi Kapp tailgate and got to see a lot of old alumni friends :)
We met up with Cameron and Courtney, too. Of course they had Durham so I wanted to take picture. I wanted to take a picture, but Durham obviously did not. haha!
She was a lot happier when her aunt Cam Cam was holding her!
Our friends Emma and Stephen from Charleston called us to see if we needed tickets. Well, they only gave us the most amazing tickets ever. They were on the 6th row right behind the players. This is where they have their season tickets, how lucky, huh?!? Can you spot Dabo?
Thanks Emma and Stephen!
I found my sweet friend, Gail!
We had to of course go visit our favorite cheerleaders! Looks like they still got it ; )
We stayed with Kathryn and Caleb that weekend. I mean it goes without saying that everytime we hang out its the best time ever..and this weekend did not disappoint. Thanks best friends for a wonderful weekend!
The next morning we went to church with Caleb and Kathryn at their church in Spartanburg and went to Converse Deli for lunch. SUCH a fun weekend, wish I could do it all over again. Even though PC lost (pretty badly haha) I had so much fun with our friends!

1 comments:
What a fun game!! Although, I am pretty sure legs aren't supposed to bend like that!
Post a Comment