Homecoming at PC means we get to go back to our old stomping grounds and feel even older than we did the last year! Its crazy because now the last class that was actually there when we were there is gone, so we know very little students. But its ok because we get to see all our friends and just hang out. This year was very fun. I can't believe its my brother's last homecoming as a student...time flies!
Matt and I tailgating
Best friends a girl could ask for :) PC is very fun for us because every single one of our friends married (or is engaged to) a PC grad, too! It makes for fun get-togethers!
Caleb and Matt sampling all the food we brought to tailgate
Got to see Durham again! She was a little bit happier than my last time seeing her at the Clemson game. She actually let me play with her a little bit :)
Sweet mommy and daughter
Family! Must say, we've got a pretty cool one!
So Kathryn and I decided to make the depressing trip back to our old townhouse and we knocked on the door and asked if we could just look around. I know, lame. So we made it back up to our room where we spent our whole senior year together. They didn't have their beds pushed together so they could snuggle together every night like we did...don't worry we let them in on that little secret! I am pretty sure they thought we were crazy, haha! It did bring back some of my favorite memories, though.
On our way out of town on Sunday we drove by the new PC Pharmacy School. It looks amazing! I still can't believe that PC has a Pharmacy School...crazy! So far I have heard its been a big success.
Even though the blue hose lost, it was a fun time. The good news is that PC FINALLY won a game this weekend! YAY go blue hose! Maybe this will turn around our 0-19 losing streak. I won't hold my breath. Anyways, homecoming was so much fun, SO good to see my friends as always! Until next year, PC...

2 comments:
i have to say that your old room in the townhouse looks very similar to ya'lls room our senior year. maybe it's all the clutter and mess? (aka Kathryn's crap):)
haha!
love you and so glad we all get to see each other again this weekend!
watch it cameron! alyssa was quite the clutter queen senior year, too. we just had entirely too much wonderfulness for that teeny little room, right?!
Post a Comment