A few weeks ago my little brother graduated from PC. I couldn't be prouder that he followed in Matt and I's footsteps to PC and it was a very special day to see him join us as alumni.
PC holds graduation outside on the beautiful plaza. When Matt and I graduated it POURED all day and we had ours in the gym...we may be just a little bitter when we go to every other graduation since then that is gorgeous. haha!
Ryan shaking President Griffith's hand and getting his diploma
We sat in the perfect seat to see Ryan during graduation
Proud parents!
Ryan's roommate and one of his best friends, Colin
Ryan's first roommate at PC, Plyer. He is also headed to MUSC next year for med school!
Fun running into old friends!
Matt ran into Dr. Thompson, an amazing English professor at PC.
Three PC alumni!
After graduation some of the seniors organizing a graduation party. Catie's sister, Carson, graduated this year, too and we got to hang out at the graduation party.
Cheers to the new graduates!!!
They had the "maintenance band" play at their party. It is actually a band of PC maintenance men that have and band and they are AMAZING!
I never got a picture of Ryan and Liz in their cap and gowns, but we went over to her house after the party and celebrated with her as well.
Congratulations Ryan! I am extremely proud of you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment